Sunday, November 22, 2009

I LOVE my husband!



Every night i put a couple of bottles and some formula in Leo's bathroom next to his room. It just makes it easier in the middle of the night to fix him a bottle really quick then to make trips up and down the stairs (yes, i'm lazy) haha! Well the other night Leo woke up around 12:30ish and Rhett went in to get him. I heard him say "hey cass i need you" when i got out of bed and went into the hall Rhett was standing there with Leo and a huge vase full of my favorite flowers (gerber daisies) It was the best suprise ever! I seriously loved it! He told me what a great mom i was and how much him and Leo love me! I have the greatest husband EVER! I love Rhett more than anything. He always treats me so good.

The funniest part was Leo would'nt stop staring at the flowers, i have never seen his eyes go so big! haha! He still gets so excited everytime he looks at them. I sure do love my boys I'm so lucky to have them.

5 comments:

The Rowlands said...

That is SOOOOO Sweet! You are a great little mommy!

Amber said...

that really is so sweet! They are lucky to have you! what a cute family you have! I bet you love being a mom! We really should get together on of these days!

The Daley Fam said...

Ohh that's so cute! I think he may just be a keeper. I think that being told you're a good mom is the best compliment ever. Especially when it's your whole life.

The Hugel's said...

How cute is that!!

the larsons said...

Awww... how sweet!! You and Rhett are so cute..and you have the cutest little boy ever!!