Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tree


This last weekend we put up our Christmas tree but i just finished decorating it today. It's a lot harder to get that done with a baby i've decided :) I love having the lights on at night, it really puts me in the Christmas spirit. Leo also LOVES the lights. He just stares at them. We usually always buy a real tree but they always died early, so this year we decided to get a fake one. We bought a 12 foot tree. It's so tall and i love it. It fits perfect in our really tall open entry way. Here are a couple of pictures.

4 comments:

The Hugel's said...

So PRETTY!! I love that you have a 12 foot tree how fun!!

The Rowlands said...

I really like your tree along with the banister! It looks so festive! Also Leo is getting so big! He is so cute!

The Daley Fam said...

It's way pretty. I love the garland down the staircase too. You did good! Leo is pretty adorable too!

the larsons said...

That is gorgeous!! I will have to stop by sometime and see it in person:)