Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby look at you now!



I know in almost every one of my post i always write how i can't believe how fast time goes by, but it is so true. I was looking through some pictures of when Leo was just born and still in the hospital and looking at pictures of him now. I can't believe how quick they change in just a few months. Leo was born on the 4th of July so he will be 8 months next week....so crazy! Tonight as i type this i just feel so blessed. I'm so grateful that i get to be a mom and raise this sweet little boy. I love you my little baby monster! I also have to add that i have the best husband in the world. I love our little family.

4 comments:

Tara Green said...

he is so freaking cute cass! we are bad at getting together... but we are good at planning it. ha ha we need to have a play date.

QAE said...

i love your family too!!!!!!

Rudd Family said...

Hi cassidy-

Your little boy is so cute. Love the name. You probably don't remember me from synergy. I stumbled upon your blog from my nephews.

Cindy

Kelci and Jake said...

Your little boy is SO cute! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!!