Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas 2009




Wow, I can't believe i haven't posted in two months. I've have been slacking on my blog lately. First off we had a great Christmas! I have decided that having a baby makes everything a lot more fun. We went to my mom and dads Christmas eve party. It was so fun seeing everyone and eating yummy food. My mom always gets us cute PJs to wear that night. I LOVE new pajamas. I really look forward to it every year. After the party we stayed the night at the Masons house. I love that our families live so close to each other and we got to see everyone. Christmas morning was great we spent more time with family and got very spoiled.

Ari suprised us with a late Christmas gift and told us she was pregnant! Our family is so excited. I can't wait to be an aunt and Leo is so excited to have a little cousin to get in troble with. Congrats Ari and Andy!

Also, Sarah and Matt found out they are having a baby boy in June. We were so excited. We love little boys they are so much fun. Mason is going to be a great big brother. We can't wait for summer.

Here are a few pictures of leo in his "babys first Christmas" pjs with Aunt Ari and my dad.

No comments: