Thursday, April 22, 2010

9 months!!




I'm trying to play catch up since it has been a while since i've last blogged. I figured that i really need to stop putting it off because i'm getting so behind. A lot has happened in just the last couple of months! Leo is now 9 months (close to 10)He is at such a fun age i LOVE it! He is so dang cute! Check out those cheeks and those chubby legs...oh my gosh i'm in love :) I just wanna squeeze him all day long! Here are some fun things about leo man:

.He is now crawling all over the place

.He is into EVERYTHING

.I have now had to baby proof my whole house

.He says mama, baba, dadda and many other noises

.He sticks his tongue in and out all day (he looks like a little lizard, haha)

.He claps his hands

.He loves music and dances

He is such a good baby. He really is so happy all the time. I sure do love him so much!

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

I love this age! Cohen is into everything as well. I love Leo's chubby cheeks and his blue eyes!

Unknown said...

I love him! he is so stinking cute :)

Liss said...

So so cute!!! What a cute little mom you are!! :)